Town Commons Assisted Living Residence
Town Commons Assisted Living offers continuous 24-hour care and support to the seniors of Howell and the surrounding communities through permanent residency, short-term respite care, day care program and specialized memory loss care for those with Alzheimer’s or related dementias. Town Commons Assisted Living Residence was created with a vision to provide an innovative program committed to preventative health care. The residence is designed to accommodate forty seniors needing supportive services to maintain their maximum independence. Our family like atmosphere enables us to offer four distinct levels of care accommodating ten residents each.
At Town Commons Assisted Living our mission is to promote the well-being of each resident by providing meaningful experiences, with a focus on enhancing and maximizing independence. It is our goal to nurture the body, the mind and the spirit, while emphasizing the dignity and value of each individual.
We Strive for Excellence in:
- Enhancing and maximizing resident choice and independence;
- Providing personal care with respect and discretion;
- Appreciating individuality;
- Creating an environment that exercises the body, stimulates the mind and nurtures the spirit;
- Facilitating participation in a variety of activities tailored to group and individual interests and abilities